Report a Concern

TextWH Facebook Cover_v1

There are two ways to report a concern to the City of Windsor Heights. Residents can send a text to 855-637-9442 or fill out a form online. These are both non-emergency services. Always call 911 in the event of an emergency.


Resident can report issues like potholes or ask the City questions by texting 855-637-9442. Any concern will be sent to City staff who will address the issue during normal business hours (Monday-Thursday 8 am - 4:30 pm Fridays).

Residents can text a question and will receive links to our website with the answer. You can also send us a message to get more information. All messages will be addressed during normal business hours.


To report an issue or concern online, please visit Choose the category that best fits the issue and fill out the form. This is sent to City staff who will address the concern during normal business hours.


If you need to reach the police, please call the following numbers:

Emergencies: Dial 911
Non-Emergency: 515-222-3321
Public Safety Building Phone: 515-277-4453