Peddler/Solicitor/Transient Merchant Permits

Peddler/Solicitor/transient merchant Permits Issued

The list above shows the name of the vendor and the dates their permit is valid.  For more information, click on the vendor.  Pictures of those doing business in the City are included in each link.   For questions or to report a solicitor without a permit, please contact the Police Department at (515) 277-4453.