Rezoning & Amendments

All changes in zoning, including amendments must be approved by the City Council after review and recommendation by the Planning and Zoning Commission. Public hearing are required by both the Commission and City Council.

Requests must be filed with the Building and Zoning Official for staff review, notification, meeting scheduling, and recommendation.