Baseball Field Rentals
How to Rent
Field rentals can now be made online. Click here to view the calendar, create an account, and book your rental. If you are booking a weekly team practice, please check the box for reoccurring reservations underneath the time option.
- Credit card information is required at the time of booking to serve as the damage deposit. This card will not be charged unless damage to the field occurs.
- $20/ hour for Windsor Heights residents
- $25/ hour for non-residents
- Payment must be made while booking your reservation online to secure your date/time.
Softball and baseball teams may rent the field for weekly practices anytime during the year. The field is open from 7 am to 9 pm. There are no lights on the field, so please consider this when booking your rental.
The Windsor Heights ball field is conveniently located just north of Interstate 235 and is easily accessible from all of the surrounding suburban communities. Our ball field is located within the charming and family-friendly Colby Park.
The Windsor Heights ball field is adjacent to the Walnut Creek bike path, allowing riders to access major city trails such as the Clive Greenbelt Trail and the Bill Riley Trail.
- All rental fees are non-refundable, with the exception of certain cancellations specific to weather.
- For weather cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to reschedule.
- The City of Windsor Heights will not be responsible for weather-related cancellations unless specific to field conditions.
The Windsor Heights ball field was completely renovated in 2010 and includes covered dugouts, bleachers, 50’ bases, a 40’ mound, and a center field depth of 260’.
It was specifically designed to accommodate youth programs and provide a safe and pleasant space for families and young athletes to enjoy. Over the years, it has naturally developed into the “field of choice” for multiple baseball and softball teams throughout the surrounding communities.
The park includes tennis courts, a picnic area with grills, public restrooms (closed November-April), and generous green space to warm up your team before practice begins.
The ball field is great for family reunions, birthday parties, company outings, organizational field days, neighborhood gatherings, etc. Click here to create an account and book your rental.
Please email Deputy City Clerk Nate Leuthold at email@example.com or call 515-645-6810.