OCTOBER 5, 2015 REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
6:00 P.M. COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 1133 66TH STREET
WINDSOR HEIGHTS, IOWA 50324 (515) 279-3662
(Full detail and supporting documents for each item can be found at www.windsorheights.org If you do not have web / internet access, and would like the supporting documents and information, please call City Hall by 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting and we will provide you a hard copy at the meeting)
1) Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
2) Approval of the Agenda
3) Council Member Comments
a) Board, Committee, Commission Updates
4) Approval of the Minutes:
5) Public Comment. This is an opportunity for any citizen to come forward and discuss any item that is not listed on the Agenda. (Please make your remarks from the podium and limit your presentation to no more than 5 minutes.)
a) Registered Comment – Carol Griglione (Animal Rescue League)
6) Approval of the Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.
7) Discussion and Possible Action Marketing and Re-Branding / 75th Anniversary Proposal, Presentation by Swaelu Media LLC (Kathryn Dickel)
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 15-06, An Ordinance Amending and Recreating the Code of Ordinances for the City of Windsor Heights, Iowa by Replacing the entirety of Section 172.5, Fences and Repealing Section 155.05 – (2nd Reading)
10) Discussion Regarding Off Street Parking Requirements, Amending from a Minimum to a Maximum Philosophy
11) Discussion Regarding Ordinance Proposal, Building Demolition / Raze
12) Consideration of Proposal, City Hall Security Cameras (Dakota Security)
13) Administrator Report
a) Special Meeting – Tuesday, October 27, 2015, at 6:00 p.m.
b) Halloween Hours
14) Mayor’s Inquiries
15) Adjourn to 6:00pm on Monday October 19 2015, at Windsor Heights Council Chambers