1) Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
2) Approval of the Agenda
3) Council Member Comments
a) Board, Committee, Commission Updates
4) Approval of the Minutes:
a) May 4, 2015 Regular Council Meeting
5) Public Hearing.
a) Amendment #2 of Current City Budget for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015
6) Public Comment. This is an opportunity for any citizen to come forward and discuss any item that is not listed on the Agenda. (Please make your remarks from the podium and limit your presentation to no more than 5 minutes.)
7) Approval of the Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.
a) Claims & Payroll
b) April Treasurer’s Report
c) Approval of Tobacco Permit Renewal Applications: Hy-Vee
9) Consideration of Site Plan Review Application for the Windsor Crossing Senior Living Apartments
10) Consideration of Approval of Request for Qualifications, To Prepare a Feasibility Study For a Trail Hub In Colby Park
12) Consideration of Resolution No. 15-0539, A Resolution Amending the Current Budget for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015
13) Consideration of Resolution No. 15-0540, A Resolution Approving the City Administrator’s Appointment of Douglas Stone to the Position of Director of Public Services
14) Consideration of Resolution No. 15-0541, A Resolution to Accept Easements and Property Acquisitions for Windsor Crossings Plat 1
15) Update on Mayor Committee Appointments
16) Administrator Report
17) Mayor’s Inquiries
18) Adjourn to 6:00pm on Monday June 1 at Windsor Heights Council Chambers