REGULAR MEETING OF THE WINDSOR HEIGHTS CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, JUNE 19, 2017 - 6:00 P.M.
WINDSOR HEIGHTS COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 1133 66Th ST
Notice to the Public: Full detail and supporting documents for each item can be found at www.windsorheights.org. If you do not have web /internet access, and would like the supporting documents and information, please call City Hall by noon the day of the meeting. You will need to pick up and pay for your copy by 4:15 p.m. per charges in the City Hall fee schedule.
In consideration of all, if you have a cell phone, please turn it off or put it on silent ring. The use of obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, racial slurs, slanderous comments, and any other disruptive behavior during the Council meeting will not be tolerated and the offender may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting and/or removed from the meeting.
1.Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4.INSPRO Insurance,Mark Currie– FY 2017/18 Iowa Municipalities Workers Compensation Association
1. Authorize Payment of $101,869 to Iowa Municipalities Workers Compensation Association for FY 2017/18 Insurance on July 1, 2017
5. DART, Elizabeth Presutti -
6.Public Hearing (s):
A. 2017 Sidewalk Improvement Project
7. Comment: This is time set aside for comments from the public on topics of City business other than those listed on the agenda. No action may be taken. Please come to the podium, state your name and address for the record and keep your comments to no more than 5 minutes.
Registered Comment –
8. Approval of the Consent Agenda: Any item on the Consent Agenda may be removed for separate consideration.
A. Approve Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting on June 5, 2017 and Special Council Meeting on June 12, 2017
B. Approve Payment of Cash Disbursements
C. Accept Treasurer’s Report for May
D. Approval of City Liquor License Renewal for Special Events
E.Resolution No.17-0641 setting a Public Hearing on Chapter 18 of the Code of Ordinances relating to the Appointment of the City Clerk
F. Resolution No.17-0642 setting a Public Hearing on Chapter 60 of the Code of Ordinances relating to Permits for Excessive Size and Weight for trucks in the City
9. Old Business:
C. Discussion and Appropriate Follow up on the Citizen Satisfaction Survey
10. New Business:
12. Closed Session: Closed Session pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.5 (1)(j) To evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment, hiring, performance or discharge is being considered when necessary and that individual requests a closed session.
13. Approval on Renewal Contract for City Administrator
14. Approval of Salary Adjustment for City Administrator
15. Adjourn to 6:00 pm on Monday, July 17, 2017, for a Regular Council meeting at Council Chambers