1) Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
2) Approval of the Agenda
3) Council Member Comments
4) Approval of the Minutes:
a) December 1, 2014 Regular Council Meeting
5) Public Comment. This is an opportunity for any citizen to come forward and discuss any item that is not listed on the Agenda. (Please make your remarks from the podium and limit your presentation to no more than 5 minutes.)
6) Approval of the Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.
a) Claims & Payroll
b) November Treasurer’s Report
7) Consideration of Resolution No. 14-1278, A Resolution Approving Appointment of Board Members to Metro Waste Authority
9) Consideration of Resolution No. 14-1279, A Resolution Ordering Construction of Certain Public Improvements, and Fixing a Date for a Public Hearing Thereon and Taking of Bids Therefore --- 2014 Paving Program Phase 2
10) Consideration of Resolution No. 14-1280, A Resolution Making Award of Construction Quotation for Public Safety Building Renovations
11) Consideration of Revised Job Description / Position, Approving a Title Change and Corresponding Duties / Responsibilities (Administrative Assistant to Communications Coordinator / Deputy Clerk)
12) Administrator Report
13) Mayor’s Inquiries
14) Possible Closed Session, In accord with Chapter 21.5 1 (j) to discuss the purchase or sale of particular real estate only where premature disclosure could be reasonably expected to increase the price the governmental body would have to pay for that property or reduce the price the governmental body would receive for that property.
15) Return to Open Session
16) Discussion/Possible Action from Closed Session
17) Adjourn to 6:00pm on Monday January 5 at Windsor Heights City Hall