AUGUST 1, 2016, REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AMENDED AGENDA
6:00 P.M. COUNCIL CHAMBERS 1133 66th ST
WINDSOR HEIGHTS, IOWA 50324 (515) 279-3662
(Full detail and supporting documents for each item can be found at www.windsorheights.org If you do not have web / internet access, and would like the supporting documents and information, please call City Hall by 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting and we will provide you a hard copy at the meeting)
1) Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
2) Approval of the Agenda
3) Approval of the Minutes
4) Council Member Comments
c) Board, Committee, Commission Updates
5) Proclamation for City of Windsor Heights 75th Anniversary
6) Public Comment. This is an opportunity for any citizen to come forward and discuss any item that is not listed on the Agenda. (Please make your remarks from the podium and limit your presentation to no more than 5 minutes.)
Registered Comment –
7) Approval of the Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.
a.) Claims and Payroll
8) Discussion and Possible Action on, Proposed Ordinance Adding Chapter 142 Parklets in the Code of Ordinances of the City of Windsor Heights
9) Discussion and Possible Action on, Proposed Amendments to Chapter 175 Zoning Code Sign Regulations in the Code of Ordinances of the City of Windsor Heights, Iowa
10) Discussion and Possible Action on Sunset Terrace Sewer Scoping, Hydro Klean (Budget Impact: $10,800 for Phase 2-4)
11) Mayor’s Inquiries
12) Closed Session, In accord with 21.5.1(I), To evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment, hiring, performance or discharge is being considered when necessary to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual's reputation and that individual requests a closed session.
13) Return to Open Session
14) Any possible Action regarding Closed Session to evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment or hiring is being considered.
15) Closed Session, In accord with Chapter 21.5.1 (j), to discuss the purchase or sale of particular real estate only where premature disclosure could be reasonably expected to increase the price the governmental body would have to pay for that property or reduce the price the governmental body would receive for that property.
16) Return to Open Session
17) Any Possible Action from Closed Session
18) Adjourn to 6:00 pm on Monday, August 15, 2016, for a council meeting at Windsor Heights Community Center